Now Hiring: Litigation Lawyer with 4-7 years of experience
About Kahane Law Office
Our associates and staff are more than just co-workers: they are our family. We make it our mission to create a fun yet professional work environment where everyone feels at home in the office. We offer career opportunities where success and innovation are rewarded and where you can offer the best legal services possible. We take what we do very seriously but we do not take ourselves that way. We are a fun, friendly office that takes “lifestyle” seriously both in and outside the office.
Kahane Law Office is currently seeking a motivated lawyer with 4-7 years of litigation experience to join its dynamic and spirited Litigation Team. The candidate will work closely with strong teammates, experienced senior lawyers and amazing mentees.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, client management skills and communication skills, an ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit and be prepared to engage in a team environment on challenging work with our clients.
- Provide legal analysis and advice on general litigation matters.
- Conduct research and provide analysis;
- Draft pleadings, motion materials and factums, as well as pre-trial memorandums and mediation briefs;
- Prepare for and attend discoveries and mediations;
- Prepare correspondence to counsel opposite and clients;
- Appear in court to argue motions or other adjudicative hearings.
- Perform certain tasks related to practice management;
- Meet other related business needs or priorities as they may arise from time to time.
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- An entrepreneurial spirit and interest in building client relationships.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and cover letters, in confidence, to Chadwick Newcombe at [email protected]. We thank all applicants for responding to the position, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.