Immigration Lawyers: Calgary, Alberta
With over 7 years of practical experience with Canadian immigration-specific legislation and procedures, Kahane Law Immigration Legal Services has the knowledge and experience to handle all your immigration law needs. Having worked with Citizenship and Immigration Canada in multiple roles and several offices worldwide, including within Canada, our immigration staff will handle your immigration law needs in a professional, efficient, and respectful manner. Call in Calgary, Alberta 403-225-8810.
The decision to move to a new country is a difficult one, and the immigration law process can be confusing, long, and complicated. These processes are made more difficult when your first language is not English. Having worked in the system, our staff understands the specifics of all types of immigration applications and recognize that you may need a little extra help in making sense of the language surrounding the immigration process. We want you to be well represented and give you the chance to fully understand the process. You can also watch our video for more information by clicking here.
Immigration Law Services
Kahane Law Immigration Services provides a full range of immigration-specific services for clients seeking Canadian visas, permits, and citizenship. We are well-informed on the latest changes in Canadian immigration law, and are able to assist our clients in understanding their options, and choosing the best one to suit their immigration needs. We can assist with:
- Permanent Residency Sponsorships
- Family Sponsorships including Spousal sponsorships (married people, common law,, same sex, etc) Dependent children, other family members
- Temporary Status (Visas)
- Work permits, Visitor Permits, Study Permits, Temporary Residence Permits
- Work permit renewals or extensions
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour Market Opinion Letters
- Foreign child adoption
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial nominees
- Canadian experience class
- Criminal rehabilitation applications
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals
- Live-in caregivers (such as nannies)
- Asylum-seekers and refugee claims (these claims require that the individual(s) be in Canada)
- Review of your self completed immigration forms at flat rates.
What you can count on with Kahane Law Immigration Law Services
At Kahane Law Office in Calgary we have both Alberta immigration lawyers and Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants. Both our immigration consultants and lawyers work together as a team at no extra charge to you for service you can trust. You get:
- Low cost eligibility reviews (to see if you or your family qualify; except for refugee claims)
- Professional submission of all immigration paperwork and documentation to ensure the fastest turn-around time possible*. This results in the reduction of unnecessary costs and time delays
- Periodic follow-up with the relevant government departments with respect to your application
- Regular updates and correspondence to you, so you know what stage your application is at
- Assignment of a personal caseworker who will work with you as your application passes through various stages in the immigration process
- Understanding and compassionate immigration attorneys.
- Learn how to avoid immigration rejections.
Getting Immigration Law Help you Need
Use Kahane Law Immigration Legal Services and experience exceptional service and results. Our immigration lawyers are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Call Kahane Law today at 403-225-8810 or email us directly here.