Immigration Lawyers: Calgary, Alberta
With over 7 years of practical experience with Canadian immigration-specific legislation and procedures, Kahane Law Immigration Legal Services has the knowledge and experience to handle all your immigration law needs. Having worked with Citizenship and Immigration Canada in multiple roles and several offices worldwide, including within Canada, our immigration staff will handle your immigration law needs in a professional, efficient, and respectful manner. Call in Calgary, Alberta 403-225-8810.
The decision to move to a new country is a difficult one, and the immigration law process can be confusing, long, and complicated. These processes are made more difficult when your first language is not English. Having worked in the system, our staff understands the specifics of all types of immigration applications and recognize that you may need a little extra help in making sense of the language surrounding the immigration process. We want you to be well represented and give you the chance to fully understand the process. You can also watch our video for more information by clicking here.
Immigration Law Firm Services
Kahane Law Immigration Services provides a full range of immigration-specific services for clients seeking Canadian visas, permits, and citizenship. We are well-informed on the latest changes in Canadian immigration law, and are able to assist our clients in understanding their options, and choosing the best one to suit their immigration needs. We can assist with:
- Permanent Residency Sponsorships
- Family Sponsorships including Spousal sponsorships (married people, common law,, same sex, etc) Dependent children, other family members
- Temporary Status (Visas)
- Work permits, Visitor Permits, Study Permits, Temporary Residence Permits
- Work permit renewals or extensions
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour Market Opinion Letters
- Foreign child adoption
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial nominees
- Canadian experience class
- Criminal rehabilitation applications
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals
- Live-in caregivers (such as nannies)
- Asylum-seekers and refugee claims (these claims require that the individual(s) be in Canada)
- Review of your self completed immigration forms at flat rates.
Immigration Law Consultations
Many people do not know where to start with the immigration process. Other people want to work on their immigration matters on their own. In order to assist these clients, we offer immigration consultations. There consultations are offer on a flat rate or hourly basis. There are no further financial obligations. The purpose of the consultation is to understand your options, , be clear on the expected chance of success, get directions on how to proceed and/or look over proposed paper work prepared by you. Learn more about the immigration consultations here.
Immigration Admissibility Hearings
If there is a question about your admissibility, you then face an admissibility hearing. It is important to make sure you have proper representation for these hearings to maximize your likelihood of a successful outcome. Our admissibility hearing lawyers help clients find the best argument to put forward and then present it to the hearing. Ensure the proper presentation of your matter to the hearing.
What To Expect From Kahane Law Immigration Law Firm Services
At Kahane Law Office in Calgary we have both Alberta immigration lawyers and Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants. Both our immigration consultants and lawyers work together as a team at no extra charge to you for service you can trust. You get:
- Low cost eligibility reviews (to see if you or your family qualify; except for refugee claims)
- Professional submission of all immigration paperwork and documentation to ensure the fastest turn-around time possible*. This results in the reduction of unnecessary costs and time delays
- Periodic follow-up with the relevant government departments with respect to your application
- Regular updates and correspondence to you, so you know what stage your application is at
- Assignment of a personal caseworker who will work with you as your application passes through various stages in the immigration process
- Understanding and compassionate immigration attorneys.
- Learn how to avoid immigration rejections.
Our firm includes full client advocacy services. Accordingly, our immigration law team helps clients when their applications are denied. We appeal to both the Immigration Appeal Division and the Federal Courts. If you received a denied application, call us. We set up consultations to review the denial and determine what actions, if any, will result in a positive outcome for you. Important matters require proper representation.
Getting Immigration Law Firm Help You Need
Kahane Law Immigration Legal Services has an immigration team with experience, exceptional service and results. we love helping people with immigration matters. Our immigration lawyers are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Call Kahane Law today at 403-225-8810 or you can reach us tool-free at 1-877-225-8817. Email is often faster so you can email us directly here.