Corporate Law & Commercial Law: Calgary
Corporate & Commercial Law
Kahane Law Office in Calgary, Alberta has extensive experience and expertise in all areas of Corporate Law and Commercial Law. This is also sometimes referred to as Business Law. Our business lawyers have experience with all types of business organizations and the laws that govern them. Not understanding the law that governs your business, can put it at risk. It is important to get the help that you need so that you can focus on what you are great at: running your business. Call now 403-225-8810.
Corporate Law, Commercial Law & Business Law Services:
Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Buying a business (Share or Asset)
- Selling a business (Share or Asset)
- Starting Up A New Business
- Restructuring existing businesses
- Share Transfers
- Sole proprietorships
- Incorporating a business (Learn the Benefits of Incorporation here)
- Corporate Securities
- Trade Names
- Corporate Name Changes
- Maintaining Corporate Minute Books
- Act as Registered Office for corporations
- Annual returns (as required by legislation)
- Dissolving Alberta Companies
- Unanimous shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Service Agreements
- Corporate Financing
- Reviewing and/or drafting agreements (including asset purchase and sale agreements, shareholder agreements, or service agreements)
Corporate Policies and Procedures
Learn more about the various corporate polices and procedures that may or should be implemented by your business.
Other Corporate Services
Corporate law affects every aspect of a business. Kahane Law Office can help you to ensure that your business is run legally and efficiently. We can also help minimize collections and reduce your liability. With corporate law, regular corporate maintenance, can save you thousands down the road.
Kahane Law Office prides itself on delivering business-focused solutions that best serve our clients. We strive to provide timely and effective legal advice.
Many of our corporate law and commercial law services are based on flat rate fees, allowing you to know exactly what you pay, with no surprises or hidden costs. Learn more about our flat rate commercial law and corporate law services here.