Start-Up Business Law
Start-Up Business Legal Services In Calgary, Alberta
You’ve have a new business idea or innovative product or service. Now what? A new start-up venture is exciting but also challenging. Often, as a founder, or part of a founding group, your resources are limited, in terms of start-up capital. It is very important to have trusted start-up business lawyers as legal advisers. Kahane Law Office, in Calgary, Alberta offers experienced based, cost efficient, structure to providing legal advice. Our start-up business lawyers have start-up business experience, and understand how to offer your business its best chance prospering. Our start-up business lawyers provide a range of legal services including many flat rate services, and will help you take your business to the next level 403-225-8810.
How Start-Up Business Lawyers Help Your New Business?
As a new business owner there are many things that you should be aware of. Start-up business lawyers guide and educate to ensure that your business gets off to a great start. Our start-up business lawyers have experience in both acting for businesses, running successful businesses and helping entrepreneurs. We help a variety of types of businesses start up. These include: trades, professionals, retail, wholesale, consultants, etc..
Examples of how Start-Up Business lawyers help your new business include:
- Providing strategic advice on the direction of your business, and how to protect founders, officers and directors from liability;
- Assisting in all legal aspects of your business plan;
- Drafting corporate contracts to protect your business;
- Helping determine your ongoing legal and financial requirements (including the types of funding that you will need, both in seed funding and ongoing investment) to make your business a success,
- Educating to help you understand how to best commercially exploit your idea; and design the most efficient business structure and distribution method; and
- Guiding to help choose an appropriate legal and capital structure for your business.
Start-up business lawyers also help with such things as drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements, intellectual property assignments, corporate governance, adding employees, creating equity incentive; raising capital, establishing franchised businesses, registering domain names and structuring outside investments.
Kahane Law Office’s “Start-up Kit” Billing Structure
We understand the financial pressure that start-up businesses face. To help alleviate this pressure, the start-up business lawyers at Kahane Law created a flat rate “Start-Up Business Kit”. For $2599 you can enroll in our 12-month program, specially designed for start-up business owners that give you the following:
- Incorporating your start-up
- A corporate minute book;
- Provision of 2 legal templates. Templates include such documents as intellectual property (IP) assignments and non-disclosure agreements (NSAs);
- Start-up business lawyer “Kick-off meeting” to help implement a business strategy;
- 10% discount on hourly rates for other services (shareholders agreements, transactional matters, contracts, etc.).
- One 30 minute consultation each month for 12 months (legal drafting not included) at no additional charge; and
- Complimentary access to Kahane Law Office meet-up / networking events for business.
Learn more about how you get thousands of dollars of extra free value with our start up kit.