Now Hiring: Real Estate Paralegal
Kahane Law Office is a full service firm with a busy real estate practice based out of Calgary, Alberta. We offer a supportive work environment and deliver exceptional service to our clients. Our law firm is looking for an organized real estate paralegal with 5+ years of experience. The successful candidate will be assisting in all aspects of our busy real estate practice.
- Managing closing schedules for residential properties, preparing transfer documents, and drafting other legal documents.
- Communicating with clients and other professionals, including real estate agents, mortgage brokers, banks, and insurance brokers.
- Preliminary review of purchase agreements.
- Performing searches and completing registrations at government and other agencies.
- Maintain and oversee timelines and key dates for all aspects of the files.
- Preparing final reporting letters to vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, clients, lawyers, and others.
- 5+ years of experience as a Real Estate Paralegal.
- Prior experience using Lawyer Done Deal or Unity is considered an asset.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and attention to detail.
- Team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize matters.
Each member of our staff is a valued part of our team. We offer competitive compensation based on experience and provide excellent group benefits.