Now Hiring: Real Estate Paralegal
Kahane Law Office is a full service firm with a busy real estate practice based out of Calgary, Alberta. We offer a supportive work environment and deliver exceptional service to our clients. Our law firm is looking for an organized real estate paralegal with 5+ years of experience. The successful candidate will be assisting in all aspects of our busy real estate practice.
- Managing closing schedules for residential properties, preparing transfer documents, and drafting other legal documents.
- Communicating with clients and other professionals, including real estate agents, mortgage brokers, banks, and insurance brokers.
- Preliminary review of purchase agreements.
- Performing searches and completing registrations at government and other agencies.
- Maintain and oversee timelines and key dates for all aspects of the files.
- Preparing final reporting letters to vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, clients, lawyers, and others.
- 5+ years of experience as a Real Estate Paralegal.
- Prior experience using Lawyer Done Deal or Unity is considered an asset.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and attention to detail.
- Team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize matters.
Each member of our staff is a valued part of our team. We offer competitive compensation based on experience and provide excellent group benefits.
Interested applicants can forward their resume and cover letter to the attention of Phyl De Sousa at [email protected]. We thank all applicants for responding to the position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.